The goal of the project is to supply maritime communication and navigation services, cost-effective, useful for enhancing the maritime security and communication, navigation efficiency and maritime safety by the use of the innovative telecommunication solutions such as VDES. VDES provides robust and global data exchange in maritime VHF band, supporting all services, which require ship-to-ship, shore-to-ship and ship-to-shore communications.
- Model-driven Approaches for Process Management and Systems Engineering
- 15° ASSTRA National Conference “R-Evolution – Trasporti pubblici: rotta per il futuro”
- Canada Research Chair Tier II – Mechanical and Aerospace/Systems and Computer Engineering
- Transport, Safety & Security, priority to steer the transport world
- Security in bound driven transport systems