Transports and Logistics
- Support to the development of self-driving systems to the freight and passengers transportation, to supervision and assessment of infrastructures and means of transportation, to smart and autonomous systems for tracking of goods and persons, to monitoring and supervision systems of road and railway infrastructures;
- systems and instruments for the management, monitoring and development of smart road, autonomous multi-modal transportation systems;
- vulnerability and risk analysis of road and railway networks;
- study and development of magnetic levitation systems;
- analysis of quality of urban public transport (relation between reliability service indices and some variables typical of the service). Charging effects of road infrastructures;
- analysis, evaluation and planning of logistic and transport systems in the enterprises and supply chain management.