Methods and tools for model-driven engineering developed at the Software Engineering Laboratory of the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” (led by prof. Andrea D’Ambrogio), and applied to the fields of business process management and model-based systems engineering.
- International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies
- Smart Road: test of self-driving vehicles in Italy
- Model-driven Approaches for Process Management and Systems Engineering
- 15° ASSTRA National Conference “R-Evolution – Trasporti pubblici: rotta per il futuro”
- Canada Research Chair Tier II – Mechanical and Aerospace/Systems and Computer Engineering