SHINE (Security and content right management in satellite assisted in network caching systems) project is program financed ESA-ARTES. CINI Consortium is the prime contractor and the subcontractors are: NITEL Consortium (skilled in satellite architecture and technologies), ITSLab (provider of satellite solution for the maritime communication) e ISCOM (certifying body of security architecture). SHINE is focused around the design and implementation of an end-to-end secure infrastructure for the delivery of multimedia content over integrated satellite-terrestrial networks. SHINE solution extends the capability of satellite architectures for the local distribution contents through the combination of paradigms of unicast and multicast communication: Network Coding algorithm allows to manage secure multicast on the satellite transmission, on the other hand streaming innovative protocols, DASH and WebRTC, are used locally, in order to combine security and performances better.
- International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies
- Smart Road: test of self-driving vehicles in Italy
- Model-driven Approaches for Process Management and Systems Engineering
- 15° ASSTRA National Conference “R-Evolution – Trasporti pubblici: rotta per il futuro”
- Canada Research Chair Tier II – Mechanical and Aerospace/Systems and Computer Engineering